GEMS – Girls Everywhere Meeting the Savior
The purpose of GEMS Girls’ Clubs is to help bring girls into a living, dynamic relationship with Jesus Christ. To help foster this all-important relationship between each girl and Christ, other relationships are nurtured as well – between girls and between girls and their counselor (leader).
GEMS meetings are on the 2nd and 4th Wednesday evenings from 6:45-8:15 p.m. Families are welcome to come to our Wednesday Night Supper before the meetings. Dinner is served from 6:00-6:45 p.m.
During the meetings, the girls will:
- Participate in team building
- Enjoy dynamic singing, creative movement, and dance
- Develop important life skills through badge activities
- Learn how to apply the Bible to their lives
- Make creative and fun crafts
- Participate in service projects that make a difference in other’s lives
- Find answers to challenges that girls face today
Kristina Netz (head counselor)